It's all about soaping and anything that suits my fancy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hilltop Soap Shop

School's out. House is clean enough. I've got nothing but time...time to make soap!  I'vmade lots of soap since going to soap class with Amanda Griffin of Lovin' Soap! It makes me happy! I've given some bars away, but my ultimite goal is to sell it!  I'm hoping to make enough to sell at Octoberfest in October!  Lemongrass, Strawberry/Lemon (in honor of the frozen strawberry lemonade from McDonalds...YUMMMMMY), Herbal Essence, Oatmeal and Honey, Coffee, Tea Tree Oil and Lavender are some of the fragrances that I've used. There's still lots to learn (coloring especially) but thanks to so many wonderful blogsites and websites that give me motivation, I have courage to try many new soaping techniques!

As you can tell, I've named my soap business-to-be, Hilltop Soap Shop!  I think it's "catchy" ! Those of you who know where I live understand the "hilltop" part!  For those of you who don't, well...we live on top of a hill! It's a little windier up here, but do we ever have beautiful views of the eastern Texas panhandle!

If you have any "hints" on starting this business, let me know, because I need some help! Well, enough for now....going to play golf (only because I'm out of olive oil!)

No comments:

Post a Comment