It's all about soaping and anything that suits my fancy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I may have found THE thing for me!

Well, this will be a first for me!  Blogging AND making soap!  I'm getting very excited about my soap making class that I'll be attending next weekend! I really have not been so excited about something in a long time. Some of my friends seem to think that it's crazy, even though they don't say it totally with words -"Really? Soap Class?"  I think I've always been looking for "something" that really excites me and gives me a chance to use the crafty talents that God has given me! I've made 2 loaves of soap so far...I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you've gotta start somewhere! I'll let you know how it goes! Now...must get back into school mode....so hard to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment