It's all about soaping and anything that suits my fancy!

Friday, July 22, 2011

What a fun couple of weeks we've had!  Our Mollie visited us for 8 days for Camp Livingston 2011! We swam in the Mollie pool, rode a tricycle, even though Mollie's just about an inch too short to reach the pedals, so she did the "Flintstone" run instead! I bet we logged 10 miles going around and around the porch!  I knew that wrap around porch would be good for something! Poppa Kelly and I now know all about Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora the Explorer, Olivia and Miss Spider's Sunny Patch! We checked and fed the cows (especially Strawberry Shortcake- Mollie's cow)! Rode the tractor and 4-wheeler and actually saw and enjoyed the first rain in a long time! Our granddaughter will talk your ear off which is fine because she really has something to say or a song to sing! What a blessing she is to all of us! I just want to thank her parents for allowing her to stay at the 2nd annual "Camp Livingston 2011"! We can't wait until next year!

This last weekend, Mollie and her parents stopped by our house on their way to Tulsa to break up their trip, so since I didn't get any soap made during "Camp Livingston", I made a batch of Rainbarrel scented soap (white, green and dark blue swirl) and Kameron made her first batch of Cucumber Melon (purple and green swirl)! Kameron made a beautiful, FIRST batch of soap! I'll post pictures later!

I can not believe that my summer is almost over ...BOO!  There's still so much to do before the 10th of August....making soap, last minute details for the ladies golf tournament, making soap, getting my classroom ready, making soap, cleaning house, making soap OH!  and adding lotion and scrubs too!  I'll let ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment