It's all about soaping and anything that suits my fancy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vanilla Oak

Hot Maple Toddy
I'm back!  What a busy last couple of weeks I've had! We made a quick trip to Tulsa to visit friends and rocked out to a CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival (Revisited) for you babies!) concert, our  Shamrock ladies golf association hosted the Western Loan Star Senior Ladies Golf tournament for 5 days, made a quick trip to Lubbock for the wedding of a sweet, sweet friend and I'm still working on my classroom for the new school year which starts Monday!!! YIKES!!! I'm not really ready for school to start, but I think it's going to happen whether I'm ready or not!  During all this time I didn't get to make any soap and  I felt like something!  So...I've discovered that making soap is a mind and body calming activity! I've made 2 batches of soap the last two days!  Vanilla Oak which, I think, is a very nice woodsy, guy smell which my husband likes.  The other batch is Hot Maple Toddy!  I was thinking cool (OK COLD) weather, a fire in the firepit and a hot beverage! So...Hot Maple Toddy! I also added a little chocolate for punch! I think I'll make some "Irish" soap for the Shamrock folks...Blarney Stoned! I love the name of that fragrance! hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment