It's all about soaping and anything that suits my fancy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy in the shop!

Well, yesterday I' made 2 batches of soap and finished painting a beverage buckt for baby Wade who will enter this world in October!  The first batch was Honey and Oatmeal with added ground oatmeal...just thinking about it makes me feel all cozy inside!  The other batch is Hazelnut Late' with coffee grounds.  It's still smells a little funky, I'm guessing the coffee lye water does that, but hopefully it'll turn out great!  It looked so "poopy" (sorry about the mental image!) when I poured it in the mold, but this morning it's looking more like the beautiful brown and black swirl that I meant it to be! As for the beverage bucket for baby Wade...it's silver with black cow spots and his name in very large red letters that have cream colored "stitching" around them. Hahahhahaha- I just pictured baby Wade in his bouncy chair with his beverage bucket, setting beside him, filled with iced down milk bottles....hahahahaha! Pictures of all to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment